Westshore Logistics Center consists of four single story warehouse/distribution buildings totaling 167,956 sf on 10.9 acres. The buildings were originally built in 1972 but were completely renovated from 2017-2018. The property consists of concrete wall and steel column construction with 17’ minimum clear ceiling heights and column spacing between 30’ and 40’. Suite sizes range from 13,864 to 43,792 SF with a variety of dock high, van high, and on-grade loading and can accommodate a variety of tenant uses and sizes. Westshore Logistics Center is currently 100% leased with strong credit tenants such as Bay Stone & Tile, Mancini Development and Shriners Hospital for Children.
Features and Amenities
• Recent Renovations and Modernization – $2 Million renovation in 2017
• Directly adjacent to Tampa International Airport in the Airport Industrial Submarket
• All office areas have HVAC
• Interior lighting consists of LED high-bay lighting and exterior lighting consists of LED wall packs
• 294 parking spaces for a parking ratio of 1.8: 1,000 SF
• Truck Court Depth: 90’ – 215’