Commercial Florida Realty Partners specializes in the asset management, property management, leasing, and acquisition and disposition of office properties throughout the state of Florida. Established in 1994, the Managing Principal is George Sacks. Sacks spent the earlier years of his career at Cushman & Wakefield and rose to a Vice President and Director for the New York based national firm before starting Commercial Florida. In 1999, the assets of Commercial Florida were sold to Grubb & Ellis. Sacks and his team operated as Grubb & Ellis through 2002. Sacks served as Executive Vice President for Grubb & Ellis overseeing activities for the NYSE national firm for the state of Florida. Commercial Florida recommenced operations in 2005 with a new direction focused primarily on leasing and property/asset management of office properties throughout Florida. Commercial Florida has a long tradition of real estate excellence that is built on integrity, loyalty, teamwork, professionalism and passion.
With its professional staff based in Boca Raton and Tampa, Commercial Florida continues to maintain national and regional relationships with corporate users of real estate services as well as with national and international senior real estate brokers, advisors, and institutional and private equity owners of office properties throughout the state of Florida.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Brokerage/Leasing – Provides owners and tenants with a complete range of business real estate services, including the evaluation of requirements, location and leasing alternatives, comprehensive analyses and site evaluation, and proactive “added value” lease negotiations.
- Property Management – Initiates proactive management practices and achieves service excellence in our portfolio of office properties throughout the state of Florida.
- Market Research – Develops and maintains submarket-specific databases which track availabilities and the occupancy, vacancy and absorption, lease expirations, and sale price statistics for office space throughout Florida.
- Asset Management – Provides strategic advice and implementation of business plans on behalf of its equity partners, institutional and private owners of office properties throughout Florida, driving leasing velocity, resulting in increased value through the marketing and re-positioning of office properties in the portfolio.
- Financial/Investment – Provides owner and investor representation services and advocacy services for income producing properties from cash flow, pricing recommendations, lease reviews, comprehensive acquisition/disposition analysis, packaging and marketing strategies.
- Land Disposition – Provides clients with a full range of highly focused land related services ranging from highest and best use analysis to portfolio land sales.
- Property Acquisition – Researches and identifies both on and off market real estate acquisition opportunities throughout the state of Florida.
As a full-service boutique commercial real estate organization, Commercial Florida Realty Partners continuously seeks new and better ways to add value for clients and is committed to providing the highest level of service. Team driven and client and partner focused, Commercial Florida Realty Partners brings together a command of local markets, unsurpassed research capabilities and the entrepreneurial approaches to ensure its clients and partners every advantage in the marketplace. It continues to build its organization to be responsive to clients’ needs, adding new expertise and services where appropriate.
Through its past corporate, institutional and private investor sources and locally based relationships, Commercial Florida addresses the increasing need of top corporations and both private and institutional real estate investors for more services in the Florida market. Interfacing at the most senior client and partnership level, our relationship management group has assembled a multi-disciplinary service team best suited to achieving client and partner business goals and objectives.