Hillsboro Center Buildings I, II, III, and IV are four, 2-story office buildings consisting of 99,851 square feet. Surface lot parking is available at no charge with a parking ratio of 5/1,000.
Hillsboro Center lies in Deerfield Beach’s most established business corridor with banks and restaurants located nearby. The complex is directly adjacent to the Hampton Inn Suites and the Double Tree immediately off the I-95 Hillsboro Boulevard exit in northern Broward County. Hillsboro Buildings I-IV allow access to three quarters of South Florida’s 6 million population within a 60-minute commute.
Property management and manned security are located on-site to ensure a high level of quality tenant services to Hillsboro Center tenants. The exterior features include walkways, outdoor courtyard sitting areas, and a scenic pond containing multiple flowing waterfalls.
Hillsboro Center Buildings I, II, III, and IV are located in Deerfield Beach, Florida at the southeast corner of Hillsboro Boulevard and I-95, providing easy access to and visibility from I-95
Features and Amenities
- Major banks, numerous restaurant options, adjacent dry cleaner, florist and other amenities
- Deerfield Beach’s most established business corridor
- Four 2-story office buildings
- On-Site property management and security
- Located at southwest corner of Hillsboro Boulevard and I-95
- Flexible floor plans available
- Parking ratio of 5/1,000 sq. ft.
- Separately metered electric and tenant controlled HVAC
- On-site cafe in a tropical setting
- Directly adjacent Hampton Inn Suites and the DoubleTree
Located at the Southeast corner of Hillsboro Boulevard and I-95, providing easy access to and visibility from I-95.
Onsite property management
Manned security as well as on site café
Convenient access to the Hampton Inn & Suites, DoubleTree Hotel, La Quinta Inn as well as local restaurants and banking facilities.